We will continue to embed the principles through:
- providing awareness training to staff on the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and informing them of the appropriate action to take if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking
- ensuring staff involved in procurement activity are aware of and follow modern slavery procurement guidance on GOV.UK
- ensuring that consideration of the modern slavery risks and prevention are added to Hemp Path's policy review process as an employer and procurer of goods and services
- making sure Hemp Path's procurement strategies and contract terms and conditions include references to modern slavery and human trafficking
- continuing to take action to embed a zero tolerance policy towards modern slavery
- ensuring that staff involved in buying or procurement and the recruitment and deployment of workers receive training on modern slavery and ethical employment practices
This statement has been approved by David Hartshorne, Hemp Path Founder, for the financial year ending 31 March 2023.
This statement will be reviewed and updated every year.